Increase Your Breast Milk Production Naturally!
For both mom and baby, breastfeeding is the ideal way to feed a baby. Breast milk is your baby's "perfect food" - it contains just the right amount of easily digested protein, sugar, fat, and water to support optimal physical and mental development. Breastfeeding is convenient (no bottles to prepare in the middle of the night), affordable (no formula to purchase), and it provides many opportunities throughout the day to bond with your little bundle of joy.
But, just because breastfeeding is the biologically normal way to feed your baby, doesn't mean that it is always easy. In the first weeks after delivery, many new moms find that their breast milk supply is slow to build as they work to establish a breastfeeding routine, leading to worry about whether or not their baby is receiving enough nourishment.
- Contains fenugreek, the most well-studied herb for supporting breast milk production
- Includes a concentrated Fenugreek Seed Powder extract (8:1), delivering a daily dose equivalent to 2,000 mg of standard Fenugreek Seed powder in only 2 capsules
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules, with a recommended daily dosage of up to 4 capsules
- Contains no yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, artificial flavors, preservatives, or animal products
Fenugreek – The Natural Choice for Nursing Moms!
Fenugreek is a popular herb among breastfeeding women, to help give a boost to breast milk production in the early stages, or to help maintain a plentiful supply when returning to work. In most cases, nursing women see an increase in milk production within the first 2-3 days after beginning supplementation with fenugreek, with full effectiveness attained within 2 weeks. Once milk flow has been successfully established, it is often possible to discontinue fenugreek supplementation. However, even when taken in daily dosages of multiple grams per day, fenugreek is considered to be safe for both short and long-term use.
Unlike other available Fenugreek supplements, which require many capsules per day, our Fenugreek contains a unique blend of organic Fenugreek Seed Powder, along with a concentrated Fenugreek Seed Powder extract (8:1), delivering a dose equivalent to 2000 mg of standard Fenugreek seed powder. Each bottle provides 60 capsules, with a recommended daily dosage of up to 4 capsules.
While Fenugreek has a long history of safe use as a culinary spice and an herbal galactagogue, there are a few important precautions related to fenugreek supplementation:
- Fenugreek can cause sweat and breast milk to smell like maple syrup.
- Fenugreek is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Fenugreek should be used with caution by women with allergies to peanuts.
- Fenugreek can reduce blood glucose levels. Women with diabetes should consult a physician before taking fenugreek.
- Fenugreek can, in some cases, aggravate asthma symptoms. Women with asthma should consult a physician before using fenugreek.