Our apologies but Nursing Time Tea is currently out of stock. We expect to have it available in late Feb or early March.
Enhance the Quality and Quantity of Your Breast Milk
Nursing Time Tea is a safe, all-natural herbal tea specifically designed to help nursing mothers improve the quality and quantity of their breast milk. It may also help to alleviate many of the gastrointestinal discomforts (like gas or colic) that are common in newborn babies.
Nursing Time Tea blends together organic and wild crafted herbs that have been used for centuries to help improve milk production and ease discomfort for mothers and newborn babies.
Click here to read a recent chat with Nursing Time Tea formulator, Pam Caldwell
- All Natural Blend of Organic and Wild Crafted Herbs
- Helps Mom and Baby in 3 Important Ways
- Zesty Lemon Flavor!
Nursing Time Tea’s safe, natural herbal formula helps mothers and babies develop a positive nursing relationship in three ways:
- enhancing milk production and quality
- relieving digestive discomfort for newborns.
- providing a full slate of vitamins and minerals that are key for healthy nursing.
As an added bonus, enjoying the refreshing lemon flavored and caffeine-free Nursing Time Tea helps keep nursing moms well-hydrated, also an important factor for good milk supply.
Nursing Time Tea is blended from only the finest organic herbal ingredients, each of which have a specific role in helping mothers and babies establish positive nursing habits.
Nursing Time Tea Ingredients include:
- fennel seed and anise seed, which stimulate milk production for mothers and are well-known for relieving gastrointestinal discomfort for babies
- goat's rue, which also increases milk production and aids with milk flow and letdown
- blessed thistle, which provides a potent bitter that helps with digestion and liver function and also helps with milk supply
- alfalfa, which provides key nutrients including Vitamin K
- lemon verbena, which adds a zesty lemon flavor.